SV Pilgrim - 1979 Morgan 382 - Homeport: Beaufort, NC

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Basic DC Wiring Diagram for SV Pilgrim

Well we may not succumb to the weather as we proclaimed in our last post, but over the last week the flu has kept both of us at home and away from Pilgrim.  We are both now feeling better. 

While at home on the mends, I fabricated a basic DC wiring diagram for SV Pilgrim. 

Draft Basic DC Wiring Diagram for SV Pilgrim
I realize my diagram overly simplifies the engine harness, the house distribution, and other systems.  The diagram does help me visualize the layout of the system and identify some parts we need to order. 

The next step is to calculate the wire & fuse sizes.  I’m going to seek some outside assistance for this calculation.  

Now that we are feeling better expect some progress on the quaterberth repairs and battery installation over the next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment